Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sick and wrong

When Drakken exulted about what the Electron Magneto-accelerator could do in the "Emotion Sickness" episode of Kim Possible, I thought nothing of it. But then I found the Kim Possible Remixed website. The owner takes screen captures of Kim Possible and add new dialogue. Wrong dialogue.

The next time I saw the episode, I thought:
Shego: “Hey, Doctor. D. Do you mind if I borrow your Electro Magneto-whatshamahooie? I have an electronic device I want *enhanced*.”

Dr. D.: “All right, Shego, but don’t get it all sticky.”

See? Innocent juvenile entertainment. . . ruined.

I do, however, absolutely refuse to read any Kim Possible fanfic. Ok, well, I HAVE read some KP fanfic, and it was sick and wrong. And I'm not going to read any more. Seriously.

No comments: