Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rumors

The Help Desk will be moving to a new office across town at the end of July or early August. Of course, I heard about this from Building Security over two months ago. The Site Manager mentioned the "rumor mill" but it isn't a rumor if it turns out to be true. It's called a secret.

At the end of the day, the Site Manager asked me into the office. He was concerned because, after our meeting of three weeks ago he asked me to submit a training plan of some sort and he hadn't received it.

"I sent it. On the following Monday."

He said that he had a issue with his mail and they were supposed to have restored all his messages but apparently missed some. What I wanted to ask, but didn't, was why it had taken nearly three weeks for him to think about asking for this.

There's that pesky "commitment to communication" thing again.

No comments: