Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fully staffed.

I got an email that, among other things mentioned that "we finally have enough staff to cover our queues."

Back in December, I had it out with the Site Manager because they had gone through a cycle of hiring and training without involving me; the Help Desk Trainer. In spite of the assurances that I was indeed still the trainer, I have noticed at least two new faces out on the floor being trained. I wasn't introduced and I certainly have not been involved in their training.

Lies? Oversights? Ignorance? I don't know what's going on with management but I am now somewhat beyond caring. I was going to say something else, specifically pointing out that they are only proving me right when I said that no one listens to me. But, of course, they wouldn't listen to that either.

No comments: